Follow Us on Twitter

SMOOTHIES!!

We start out with a fruit/veggie smoothie EVERY morning! It is the best way to start your day. I use my Vita-mix for all my mixing needs. It is one of the best investment I have ever made. Remember you are investing in your health today so hopefully your golden years will be golden and not spent in the hospital.
I always try to buy organic, but eating fruits and veggies that are not organic are still better than not eating them at all. I usually always put in an orange, watermelon, pineapple, and then I pick a berry...strawberries, blueberries, raspberries...etc.  Grapes are extremely nutritious and filled with anti-oxidents. I trade may veggies...spinach, kale, chard, wheatgrass, cabbage...a cup or 2. Put in a cup or so of ice and blend. In the beginning if it is not sweet enough for you, add a couple of dates or a banana.
You will not believe how your body will start to feel. Your aches and pains will start going away because you are feeding your body anti-oxidents, and nutrients that help with inflammation in your body. We don't wake up in the morning achey anymore and our joints don't hurt. Your skin will feel softer. Much more energy. These are some of the advantages we have seen.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment