Follow Us on Twitter

Spicy Tortilla Soup

Spicy Tortilla Soup:

So...I love making Spicy Torilla Soup. My cooking is usually very simple, but my Organicfreak husband loves it, therefore, he is helping me with this blog.

I use my Vita-mix for many of the things I cook. My soup taste different everytime, but it's delicious each and everytime. I start with making my own stock when I boil my Orgainic Chicken. You can use Organic stock from the store as well. I add 2 cups of stock and 2 cups of water, 2 tomatoes, 1/2 onion, cilantro, lots of garlic, simply organic cumin, sea salt, simply organic pepper, 1/2 small red bell pepper and to spice it up a bit I put in a 1/2 cup of my homemade salsa (which is on the recipe page). Mix in Vita-mix until blended to your satisfaction. I add pieces of the chicken I had boiled. I cook organic basmati white or brown rice and add a cup or two, and there you have it. Crush some of your favorite organic tortilla chips in it...Enjoy!
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment